We aim to create a collection to suit you. With different hours of coverage, album sizes, number of pages in your album and a wide range of album styles - we like to be flexible. That’s why we’ve made our prices really simple.
First choose when you’d like us to be with you:
• From arrivals up to an hour before your ceremony until your posed cake cutting before your Wedding Breakfast
• Unlimited number of photographs captured, with your choice of colour / black & white / sepia / vintage etc
• Your online gallery with optional password where family and friends can also order prints if they wish.
• A stunning designer USB flash drive with all your edited images with copyright release for you to print.
• With additional Slideshow of your edited images set to music - on DVD
Total Price £595 -or £895 for all day coverage
If you want us to be with you to capture more of your day: • Bride & / or groom preparations £100at same location or£150for both at 2 locations
• The line-up into your Wedding Breakfast (think hugs, kisses and laughter), your guests at tables and those emotional speeches £100
• Evening guests, cake cutting First Dance and disco / entertainment until 9pm approx £100
• Additional photographer for large weddings£200
• Additional hours needed? Just ask. Albums We have a wide range of albums to choose from including classic contemporary albums, storybook albums and vintage style albums. There is a choice of album sizes, page numbers and album covers – leather and leather look / printed cover / acrylic / metallic ... pretty much endless choice range! Most have matching parent size and pocket size albums to match. Prices start at £200 for a professional quality A4 storybook album with larger luxury albums around £400, depending on size and page numbers of course. Always best to look and see.
If you’d like to choose an album when you book so you can budget what you’re spending then that’s fine. Or you can decide afterwards. Please call us on 01827-373120 or contact us by email if you'd like to meet up to see what we can do for you or to check your date is free. * Mid-week and out of season discounts may be available. Please contact us to check before booking.
* Please note that 'all your images' refers to all the images after editing at the professional discretion of the Studio.
* A copy of Terms & Conditions supplied with your booking also available here
* Numbers of images captured at weddings can vary depending on numbers of guests, hours of coverage, location and conditions on your day.
Award-winning wedding photos by Midlands
wedding photographers for natural, contemporary and exciting wedding
photography. We aim to make your wedding day a relaxed and fun
experience with an art-form result, discreetly and unobtrusively
blending in with your guests to record your wedding day story with
Based near Lichfield, Tamworth, Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Burton on
Trent, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Swadlincote, Rugeley, Northampton, Leicester,
Nottingham, Cannock and Stafford, Electra Films cover weddings mainly in
Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire,
Warwickshire, West Midlands and East Midlands but we enjoy the
opportunity to travel further afield and love to find new and
interesting venues to work at.
Some of our favourite venues (in no particular order!) include: Moxhull
Hall, Packington Moor, Oak Farm Hotel, Melbourne View Hotel, Somerford
Hall, The Barns, Branston Pavilion, Lea Marston, Breadsall Priory, Moor
Hall, Marston Farm, Clearwell Castle, Rowton Castle, Alrewas Hayes,
Birtsmorton Court, Shottle Hall, Stone Manor, Honiley Court Hotel,
Newton Park Hotel, National Motorcycle Museum, Conkers, Drayton Manor,
Marriott Forest of Arden, Sandon Hall, Swinfen Hall, Shugborough Hall,
Keele Hall, Chase Golf, The Craythone, Crewe Hall, Hadley Park House,
The Belfry ... We've enjoyed working at many more venues so please
contact us if your venue is not listed and we may have albums or images
to show you.